Job Title: Adviceline Telephone Adviser
Location: Flexible working arrangements considered, including remote working
Responsible to: High Wycombe Service Manager
Hours: 37.5 hrs/week (Part-time/job share will be considered)
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000
Duration: 12 month Fixed Term contract
Closing date: 31/07/20
Interview date: 12/08/20
- Purpose of the post
Citizens Advice High Wycombe is looking to appoint full-time or part staff to deliver information and support services over the telephone, via email and webchat. We’ve successfully operated Adviceline with a remote team and we’d be interested in expanding this way of working.
- Qualifications and Skills Benefits
The successful candidates will:
- Have a good standard of education with strong skills in numeracy and literacy.
- Have experience in delivering excellent customer service.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have good data entry and IT skills.
We offer an attractive remuneration package with excellent terms and conditions of employment including:
- Generous annual leave
- Employer pension contribution
- Training and development opportunities to continue your professional development.
To apply, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org