We are currently recruiting for the following role:
Salary: £20K – £23K pro rata
Hours: Up to 22.5 per week
Contract type: Permanent
Citizens Advice High Wycombe has a track record of delivering high-quality advice from its office in Wycombe and outreach locations throughout Wycombe District.
We have recently moved into a new office, are actively seeking new contracts to expand our services and we use innovative service design principles to tailor our services to best meet the needs of local residents.
We are seeking an experienced supervisor to provide excellent support to volunteers during advice sessions and to use Quality Assurance principles to reinforce outstanding advice standards.
As Supervisor you will be:
- Ensuring the provision and development of high-quality advice services
- Ensuring that reporting requirements are met and regularly monitored
- Supporting and supervising the advice team of volunteers
To be successful you will need:
- Significant recent experience as an adviser or caseworker with direct involvement in advising clients with complex issues
- Experience in staff supervision
- A commitment and understanding of the services aims, principles and equal opportunities policies
Closing date: Midnight Friday 16th November 2018
As an equally important member of the team, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Generous annual leave
- An employer matched pension contribution
- Training and development opportunities to continue your professional development
At Citizens Advice High Wycombe we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, promote equality, and challenge discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds who meet the person specification.