Our Money Skills team work with local people in group or 1-1 sessions to deliver money management skills to help maximise your income. If you’d be interested in having a 1-1 appointment or holding a session for people who could benefit from money management skills, energy advice or budgeting support, get in touch with our team here. Some of their work includes delivering:
- Money management skills sessions to local parenting groups
- Energy advice to local charities who deal with vulnerable people
- 1-1 sessions on energy and debt
- 1-1 advice sessions to parents
- Budgeting sessions to ex-offenders in partnership with the Probation Service
- Personal Budgeting Support for Universal Credit Claimants in partnership with Wycombe District Council
The Money Skills team is run and delivered by volunteers. If you would be interested in joining the team, please visit our volunteer page here.